[glibrary] Seeking Strindberg in Grove Press

David Carter superman at umich.edu
Sun Oct 31 14:21:12 PST 2004

Holdings info from WorldCat:

Title:
The road to Damascus,
a trilogy.

Author(s):
Strindberg, August, 1849-1912. ; Rawson, Graham,; b. 1890.

Publication:
New York, Grove Press
Edition: 1st Grove Press ed.

Year:
1960

285 p. 21 cm.

Language:
English

Series:
Evergreen original ;; E-227;

 Standard No:
LCCN: 60-9013

 Note(s):
Translation of Till Damaskus.

Class Descriptors:
LC:  PT9813.T5;  Dewey:  839.726

Other Titles:
Till Damaskus. English

Responsibility:
English version by Graham Rawson, with an introduction by Gunnar Ollén.

Document Type:
Book

   MI       CENTRAL MICHIGAN UNIV                         EZC
   MI       FERRIS STATE UNIV                             EZF
   MI       GRAND VAL STATE UNIV                          EXG
   MI       HOPE COL                                      EXH
   MI       KALAMAZOO COL                                 EXK
   MI       OAKLAND UNIV                                  EYR
   MI       SOUTHWEST MICHIGAN LIBR COOP                  EXM
   MI       UNIV OF MICHIGAN, DEARBORN                    EYD
   MI       WASHTENAW COMMUN COL                          EYA
   MI       WESTERN MICHIGAN UNIV                         EXW

   AL       AUBURN UNIV                                   AAA
   AL       JACKSONVILLE STATE UNIV                       AJB
   AL       UNIV OF MONTEVALLO                            AMN
   AL       UNIV OF N ALABAMA                             ANO

   AR       OUACHITA BAPTIST UNIV                         AKO
   AR       UNIV OF ARKANSAS, FAYETTEVILLE                AFU
   AR       UNIV OF ARKANSAS, FT SMITH                    ASZ

   AZ       ARIZONA STATE UNIV                            AZS

   CA       AMERICAN RIVER COL                            ASR
   CA       BUTTE COL LIBR                                BCZ
   CA       CALIFORNIA LUTHERAN UNIV                      CCT
   CA       CALIFORNIA STATE UNIV, HAYWARD                CSH
   CA       CALIFORNIA STATE UNIV, LOS ANGELES            CLA
   CA       COLLEGE OF THE SEQUOIAS LIBR                  SQ9
   CA       OCCIDENTAL COL LIBR                           CCO
   CA       SAN DIEGO STATE UNIV LIBR                     CDS
   CA       SAN FRANCISCO PUB LIBR                        SFR
   CA       UNIV OF CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO                 CUS
   CA       UNIV OF SAN FRANCISCO, GLEESON LIBR           CUF
   CA       UNIV OF SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA                   CSL
   CA       YUBA COL LIBR                                 SZU

   CO       REGIS UNIV                                    COR
   CO       UNIV OF COLORADO AT BOULDER                   COD

   CT       ALBERTUS MAGNUS COL LIBR                      GJC
   CT       TRINITY COL                                   TYC
   CT       UNIV OF NEW HAVEN LIBR                        UNH
   CT       WESLEYAN UNIV                                 WLU

   DC       AMERICAN UNIV                                 EAU
   DC       HOWARD UNIV, TEMPORARY                        HUD
   DC       HOWARD UNIV                                   DHU
   DC       LIBRARY OF CONGRESS                           LNN

   FL       BROWARD COMMUN COL                            EDB
   FL       FLORIDA GULF COAST UNIV                       FGA
   FL       FLORIDA STATE UNIV                            FDA
   FL       UNIV OF MIAMI                                 FQG

   GA       SOUTH GEORGIA COL, WILLIAM S SMITH LIBR       ZIX

   HI       UNIV OF HAWAII AT MANOA                       HUH

   IA       CLARKE COL                                    IOC
   IA       SAINT AMBROSE UNIV                            IOJ
   IA       SIMPSON COLLEGE                               IOK

   IL       AUGUSTANA COL                                 ICY
   IL       AURORA UNIV                                   ICA
   IL       EUREKA COL                                    IBU
   IL       ILLINOIS STATE UNIV                           IAI
   IL       ILLINOIS WESLEYAN UNIV                        ICO
   IL       NORTH PARK UNIV                               ICZ
   IL       PEORIA PUB LIBR                               IUK
   IL       SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIV AT EDWARDSVILLE        IAT
   IL       TRINITY INT UNIV                              IHT
   IL       UNIV OF CHICAGO                               CGU
   IL       UNIV OF ILLINOIS                              UIU

   IN       GARY PUB LIBR                                 IGP
   IN       INDIANA STATE UNIV                            ISU
   IN       INDIANA UNIV                                  IUL
   IN       PURDUE UNIV N CENT LIBR                       IPN
   IN       PURDUE UNIV                                   IPL
   IN       SAINT MARY OF THE WOODS COL                   IMS
   IN       SAINT MARY'S COL                              ISN
   IN       WABASH COL                                    IWC

   KS       KANSAS STATE UNIV                             KKS
   KS       UNIV OF KANSAS                                KKU

   KY       LOUISVILLE FREE PUB LIBR                      KLP

   LA       LOUISIANA STATE UNIV                          LUU
   LA       LOUISIANA TECH UNIV                           LRT
   LA       SOUTHERN UNIV IN NEW ORLEANS                  LSU
   LA       TULANE UNIV                                   LRU

   MA       BOSTON COLLEGE                                BXM
   MA       BOSTON PUB LIBR                               BRL
   MA       EMERSON COL                                   ECL
   MA       HARVARD UNIV, HARVARD COL LIBR TECH SERV      HLS
   MA       MINUTEMAN LIBR NETWORK                        MLN
   MA       SMITH COL                                     SNN
   MA       UNIV OF MASSACHUSETTS LOWELL, S CAM           ULS
   MA       WELLESLEY COL, MARGARET CLAPP LIBR            WEL

   MD       MCDANIEL COL                                  WTY

   ME       COLBY COL                                     CBY
   ME       UNIV OF SOUTHERN MAINE                        PGP

   MN       UNIV OF MINNESOTA, DULUTH                     MND
   MN       UNIV OF ST THOMAS                             MNT

   MO       EDEN-WEBSTER LIBR                             ELW
   MO       HANNIBAL-LAGRANGE COL LIBR                    MU5
   MO       KANSAS CITY PUB LIBR                          KCP
   MO       ROCKHURST UNIV                                MZ4
   MO       UNIV OF MISSOURI, KANSAS CITY                 UMK
   MO       WASHINGTON UNIV                               WTU

   MS       TOUGALOO COL                                  TGC

   NC       BARTON COL                                    NQZ
   NC       EAST CAROLINA UNIV                            ERE
   NC       PFEIFFER UNIV                                 KZB
   NC       UNIV OF N CAROLINA AT PEMBROKE                NPS
   NC       UNIV OF N CAROLINA, CHAPEL HILL               NOC
   NC       UNIV OF N CAROLINA, GREENSBORO                NGU

   NJ       COLLEGE OF ST ELIZABETH                       CSE
   NJ       DREW UNIV LIBR                                DRU
   NJ       EAST ORANGE LIBR                              EOL
   NJ       FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON UNIV LIBR                 FDM
   NJ       FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON UNIV                      FDU
   NJ       GEORGIAN COURT UNIV                           GGN
   NJ       MERCER CNTY COMMUN COL                        MRR
   NJ       MONMOUTH UNIV LIBR                            MMT
   NJ       WILLIAM PATERSON UNIV OF NEW JERSEY           NJP

   NM       NEW MEXICO STATE UNIV                         IRU
   NM       UNIV OF NEW MEXICO                            IQU

   NY       ADELPHI UNIV                                  VJA
   NY       ALFRED UNIV                                   YAH
   NY       BARUCH COL                                    VVB
   NY       BROOKLYN COL LIBR                             VDB
   NY       COLUMBIA UNIV                                 ZCU
   NY       CORNELL UNIV                                  COO
   NY       ELMIRA COL                                    VXE
   NY       FARMINGDALE STATE UNIV OF NEW YORK            YFM
   NY       FORDHAM UNIV                                  VYF
   NY       HARTWICK COL                                  VZH
   NY       JAMESTOWN COMMUN COL LIBR                     YKJ
   NY       MANHATTANVILLE COL LIBR                       VYE
   NY       NEW YORK PUB LIBR RES LIBR                    NYP
   NY       POLYTECHNIC UNIV, BERN DIBNER LIBR            YPI
   NY       QUEENS COL                                    XQM
   NY       ROCKLAND COMMUN COL                           VVR
   NY       SOUTHERN TIER LIBR SYST                       ZSA
   NY       SUNY AT STONY BROOK                           YSM
   NY       SUNY COL AT BROCKPORT                         XBM
   NY       UNION COL                                     ZWU
   NY       XAVIER HIGH SCH LIBR                          XA1

   OH       CAPITAL UNIV LIBR                             CAU
   OH       CASE WESTERN RSV UNIV                         CWR
   OH       CLEVELAND PUB LIBR                            CLE
   OH       CLEVELAND STATE UNIV LIBR                     CSU
   OH       MIAMI UNIV                                    MIA
   OH       OHIO STATE UNIV, THE                          OSU
   OH       UNIV OF CINCINNATI                            CIN
   OH       YOUNGSTOWN STATE UNIV                         YNG

   OK       OKLAHOMA DEPT OF LIBR                         OKD

   OR       PORTLAND STATE UNIV LIBR                      ORZ
   OR       SOUTHERN OREGON UNIV LIBR                     SOS
   OR       SPRINGFIELD PUB LIBR                          OXY

   PA       ALBRIGHT COL, GINGRICH LIBR                   ABI
   PA       ALLENTOWN PUB LIBR                            AYP
   PA       BLOOMSBURG UNIV                               PBB
   PA       BUCKS CNTY COMMUN COL                         BUC
   PA       CEDAR CREST COL, CRESSMAN LIBR                CC#
   PA       DESALES UNIV                                  ALL
   PA       FREE LIBR OF PHILADELPHIA                     PLF
   PA       GETTYSBURG COL                                GDC
   PA       INDIANA UNIV OF PENNSYLVANIA                  PZI
   PA       NEUMANN COL LIBR                              LAD
   PA       PENN STATE HARRISBURG LIBR                    UVC
   PA       ROSEMONT COL                                  RMC
   PA       SHIPPENSBURG UNIV OF PENNSYLVANIA             SQP
   PA       UNIV OF PITTSBURGH                            PIT
   PA       UNIV OF THE ARTS                              PAI

   RI       ROGER WILLIAMS UNIV                           RWB
   RI       UNIV OF RHODE ISLAND                          RIU

   SD       AUGUSTANA COL                                 SDA

   TN       UNIV OF MEMPHIS                               TMA
   TN       UNIV OF TENNESSEE AT CHATTANOOGA              TUC

   TX       DALLAS PUB LIBR                               IGA
   TX       DEL MAR COL LIBR                              CDM
   TX       LAMAR UNIV                                    TXR
   TX       SAN ANTONIO PUB LIBR                          SAP
   TX       SOUTHERN METHODIST UNIV, CENT LIBR            ISM
   TX       SOUTHWESTERN BAPTIST THEOL SEMINARY           TSW
   TX       TEXAS A&M UNIV                                TXA
   TX       TEXAS CHRISTIAN UNIV                          ICU
   TX       TEXAS TECH UNIV                               ILU
   TX       UNIV OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN                       IXA
   TX       UNIV OF TEXAS, AUSTIN, HARRY RANSOM           HRH

   UT       UNIV OF UTAH                                  UUM
   UT       UTAH VAL STATE COL LIBR                       UV$

   VA       EASTERN SHORE PUB LIBR                        VAE
   VA       RANDOLPH-MACON WOMAN'S COL                    VLR
   VA       SWEET BRIAR COL LIBR                          VSB
   VA       UNIV OF RICHMOND                              VRU
   VA       VIRGINIA MIL INST                             VMI

   WA       EASTERN WASHINGTON UNIV                       WEA
   WA       GONZAGA UNIV                                  WUG
   WA       HIGHLINE COMMUN COL LIBR                      UOI
   WA       PACIFIC LUTHERAN UNIV                         OPV
   WA       RENTON PUB LIBR                               Z26
   WA       TACOMA PUB LIBR                               TAW

   WI       UNIV OF WISCONSIN, LA CROSSE                  GZU
   WI       UNIV OF WISCONSIN, MADISON, GEN LIBR SYS      GZM
   WI       UNIV OF WISCONSIN, STEVENS POINT              WIS

   AB       UNIV OF CALGARY LIBR                          UAU

   ON       YORK UNIV LIBR                                YOU

   AS       NANJING UNIV LIBR                             X8I