[glibrary] Missing page - Over There with the Australians

David S. Carter superman at umich.edu
Fri Nov 25 07:01:21 PST 2005

I'm having a copy sent up from storage--I'll see if the illustration is
there...

David S. Carter                  superman at umich.edu | 2321A Duderstadt Ctr
Electrical Engin. & Computer Sci. Liaison Librarian | 2281 Bonisteel Blvd
Art, Arch. & Engineering Library, Univ of Michigan  | Ann Arbor MI 48109
http://www.lib.umich.edu/aael/                      | 734 615-7158 (vox)