[glibrary] information request

Barbara Travaglini barbaratravaglini at yahoo.it
Mon Oct 24 02:52:49 PDT 2005

Hi, I'm Barbara, an italian student at Pescara University. I'm studying English and German, and I'm starting preparing the thesis to achieve the bachelor. I've got a problem, and I hope you can help me. I've to find a book, written in German language, that has been never translated in Italian. In other words, I have to translate a book from German into Italian, and it has to be the first translation in the world!!! How could I find it?! Can you help me? Thank you so much... I hope I'll receive soon an answer,it's very important for me...

                                                                               Barbara

Yahoo! Messenger: chiamate gratuite in tutto il mondo