[glibrary] information request

Andrew Sly sly at victoria.tc.ca
Mon Oct 24 07:59:55 PDT 2005

Project Gutenberg is a loosely organized group of
volunteers who have neither the time nor the experience
to do that research for you.

However, I can point you in the direction of some old
on-line German-language texts.

For German texts in Project Gutenberg, see:
http://www.gutenberg.org/browse/languages/de

Also, you could look at the page:
http://onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/archives.html
to find some other online collections of
German-language texts.

Andrew