[glibrary] Raine - Big-Town Round-Up - damaged frontispiece

David S. Carter superman at umich.edu
Mon Oct 31 10:32:32 PST 2005

Libraries with this book/edition are:

AZ    UNIV OF ARIZONA    AZU

CA    LOS ANGELES PUB LIBR    LPU
CA    SOUTHWEST MUS, BRAUN RES LIBR    SWN
CA    UNIV OF CALIFORNIA, BERKELEY    CUY
CA    YUBA CNTY LIBR    JTS

CO    DENVER PUB LIBR    DPL
CO    PATHFINDER REG LIBR SERV SYST    DMP
CO    SOUTHWEST REG LIBR SERV SYST    CDA
CO    UNIV OF COLORADO AT BOULDER    COD
CO    UNIV OF COLORADO AT COLORADO SPRINGS    COX
CO    UNIV OF DENVER, PENROSE LIBR    DVP

DC    LIBRARY OF CONGRESS    DLC
DC    LIBRARY OF CONGRESS    LNN

IA    UNIV OF IOWA LIBR    NUI

IN    ALLEN CNTY PUB LIBR    IMF

KS    ABILENE FREE PUB LIBR    BO3
KS    CLAY CTR CARNEGIE LIBR    BO4
KS    MORRILL FREE PUB LIBR    FI3
KS    NORTH CENT KANSAS LIBR    KKM

KY    UNIV OF LOUISVILLE    KLG

MI    CENTRAL MICHIGAN UNIV    EZC

NM    UNIV OF NEW MEXICO    IQU

NY    CLINTON ESSEX FRANKLIN LIBR SYST    VZC
NY    NEW YORK PUB LIBR RES LIBR    NYP

OH    KENT STATE UNIV    KSU
OH    OHIO STATE UNIV, THE    OSU
OH    PUBLIC LIBR OF CINCINNATI/HAMILTON CNTY    OCP

TX    TEXAS TECH UNIV    ILU

UT    WEBER STATE UNIV    UUO

WA    KING CNTY LIBR SYST    NTG

WI    UNIV OF WISCONSIN, MADISON, GEN LIBR SYS    GZM

EU    UNIV OF OXFORD    EQO