[glibrary] Missing pages - Tin Soldier by Temple Bailey

Al Haines (shaw) ajhaines at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 24 20:52:36 PST 2006

I have a copy of "The Tin Soldier" by Temple Bailey, copyright 1918 by The Penn Publishing Company, published by Grosset & Dunlap.

I discovered while scanning it that pages 129-160 inclusive are missing.  They seem not to have been present when the book was bound, because there's no damage to the book, aside from almost 90 years of wear and tear.

FYI - page 128 ends with "Derry's voice spoke to her,".  Page 161 starts with "I haven't asked you".

If anyone out there has this book, and is willing to provide images of the missing pages, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!