[glibrary] Epochs in American History - missing page

David S. Carter superman at umich.edu
Thu Jan 12 06:18:00 PST 2006

This looks like a rather rare book. The only libraries in WorldCat that own
it are:

DC    LIBRARY OF CONGRESS    LNN
IL    SPOON RIVER VAL JR/SR HIGH SCH    KVT
MN    UNIV OF MINNESOTA, MINNEAPOLIS    MNU
PA    UNIV OF PITTSBURGH    PIT
SC    UNIV OF S CAROLINA    SUC
SC    UNIV OF S CAROLINA COLL ANALYSIS    CASUC
TX    TEXAS CHRISTIAN UNIV    ICU
WI    UNIV OF WISCONSIN, MILWAUKEE    GZN