[glibrary] Heralds of Empire, by Agnes C. Laut - missing page(s)

Andrew Sly sly at victoria.tc.ca
Tue Mar 28 22:38:51 PST 2006

Hi Al...

Ok, there were two circulating copies of this at my library,
which appeared to have identical contents except that one has
an extra page at the back with blurbs for other books published
by D Appleton & Co.

Page 370 is almost the end. In the book I have here page 370
ends with the sentence fragment:

  But with the swift intuition of the lonely

There is then page 371, full of text, and page 372, which
contains the final brief paragraph and a "The End." Then
there is only the ad that I mentioned above.

So what would you prefer? I could type this text out, or
scan the pages for you...

Andrew