[glibrary] Edgar Wallace - Terror Keep - missing leaf

毛慶禎 mao at lins.fju.edu.tw
Wed May 30 00:47:59 PDT 2012

May I offer  a hint for you.  Try
http://www.worldcat.org/title/terror-keep/oclc/12591681
search your country, such as Canada.

You can find 8 libraries at Canada which have this book.
Borrow or interlibrary loan it from nearest library.

I wish you satisfied this quick answer.

Edgar Wallace - Terror Keep

Bibliothèque de l'Université Laval
Québec, QC G1V 0A6 Canada

Dalhousie University, Killam Memorial Library
Dalhousie University Library
Halifax, NS B3H 4R2 Canada

McMaster University
Hamilton, ON L8S 4L6 Canada

Simon Fraser University (SFU)
Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6 Canada

Toronto Public Library
Toronto, ON M4W 2G8 Canada

University of Alberta
Edmonton, AB T6G 2J8 Canada

University of Calgary Library
MacKimmie Library
Calgary, AB T2N 1N4 Canada

University of Waterloo Library
UW Library
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1 Canada

--
Wishing you all the best. . . .

Anthony Mao 毛慶禎 http://bit.ly/maolins
Department of Library and Information Science
Fu Jen Catholic University  http://bit.ly/lins
No.510, Zhongzheng Rd.,
Xinzhuang Dist.,
New Taipei City 24205