[gutvol-p] greek quotations with diacritical letters

Hermann Loimer hermann_loimer at yahoo.de
Wed Nov 9 01:19:12 PST 2005

Dear Sir,

 What shall I do to be able to read greek quotations with diacritical  letters in Levi Leonard  Conant's essay "The Number Concept Its Origin and Development" provided by Project Gutenberg? On my computer I only can read plain greekletters  without diacritic signs.
 Is there any software available to substitute those typographicalsquares with proper letters?
 Thank you for your help.

 Hermann Loimer

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail - Jetzt mit 1GB kostenlosem Speicher