[gutvol-p] If you don't mind testing a program

Paulo Levi i30817 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 11:12:49 PDT 2009

This is my reader with the Gutenberg indexing now. Its so very large
because I'm including the tts and built index in the download.

I'd like to know what do you think of the Gutenberg download (right
click toggle Gutenberg).

http://rapidshare.com/files/262224026/BookJar.7z.html

Also after you tire of searching, i'd like to know how efficient is
the reindexing process in other machines. So i'd ask you to delete
what's inside the directory named cache, so that the next time the
Gutenberg download list is accessed it reindexes.