[PGCanada] Making Digital Resources from Print Material

James Linden jlinden at projectgutenberg.ca
Thu Nov 11 12:54:14 PST 2004

Everyone:

  Instead of typing a lengthy email and saying a lot of things I've already
said many times before, here's URLs for some of my eBook related thoughts.

Making Digital Resources from Print Material
http://new.kodekrash.com/article?prn2dig

  That article describes the "right way", as I see it, to go about doing the
technical side of producing ebooks. I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on
it....

-- James

PS: I'm still assembling my new personal site, so don't make too many links
to new.kodekrash.com, because eventually, that site will be
www.kodekrash.com, etc. :-)