[PGCanada] Re: [Fwd: Re: !@!Re: PG Canada]

Darryl Moore darryl at moores.ca
Wed Nov 10 03:58:15 PST 2004

The idea here is to help establish some legitimacy. So that if we get to
court we aren't simply seen as a group who's mandate is to ruffle
feathers. I think PG Canada in on pretty safe ground, but you can never
have too much legitimacy. Remember, the most important battle we are
going to have to fight is going to be in the heads of a citizenry who
often believe corporations have eternal monopolies on this stuff. We're
going to need all the legitimacy we can get!