[PGCanada] James website and more news

Russell McOrmond russell at flora.ca
Fri Nov 19 09:23:01 PST 2004

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, Wallace J.McLean wrote:

> We're not likely to get partnership with Cold North Wind, who are in
> the business of selling content, although, who knows, they might donate
> some tech stuff if asked.

  We shouldn't always be assuming that traditional creators and smaller
publishers will never "see the light" and want to join us.  As a creator
myself I believe in a strong and growing public domain, and find that once
they spend adequate time to think about it most other creators do as well.

--
 Code is Law: how software code regulates the activities of citizens,
 and acts similar to law.  How do we ensure transparency/accountability?