[PGCanada] Gone With the Wind, redux

dlainson at sympatico.ca dlainson at sympatico.ca
Wed Nov 10 16:05:32 PST 2004

I have two independantly produced copies of GWTW.  My own for PG AU,
which I blush to say I have no record of the edition used, although
since it conformed to the life+50 law in CA and AU that may be a non-
issue, and a 2nd copy from a Usenet group produced from:

WARNER BOOKS EDITION

Printed in the United States of America
First Warner Books Printing: August, 1993

a paperback edition which the ebook producer included front and back
cover scans and I see is available at Amazon, etc.

Don

Don Lainson
dlainson at sympatico.ca