[PGCanada] Re: Gutenberg site

James Linden jlinden at projectgutenberg.ca
Thu Nov 25 11:59:20 PST 2004

> Can we start by copying the US or Australian site with some minor
> modifications for Canada and Canadian copyright laws? This I think,
> would get a working site up within weeks. I'm willing to do as much of
> the technical work to this end as I am capable.

Copying the existing sites from PG-USA or PG-AUS is a poor way to get a
website up. Their sites are static and hell to maintain. I personally
have no intention of building yet another headache. If we can wait a few
days, I'll be back home and we can get something better going.

> James, I asked before if you could act as a treasurer of sorts and
> collect/record/track some of the money we will need to set up this
> corporate entity. Can you do that?

Yes, I can do that.

-- James