[PGCanada] Plans for website

Andrew Sly sly at victoria.tc.ca
Thu Apr 7 09:37:26 PDT 2005

I must admit that I am partial to the idea of a simple
interface that anyone can come to and get the text he
wants. I'm not particularly attached to the idea of
presenting a text (like the German Projekt Gutenberg-DE)
in one part of the screen and surrounding it with
other information.

While we are dreaming, a dream of mine is to have a
simple, basic, stable interface to the collection which
can be translated into multiple languages. (Anything
that changes too often would likely pose a problem
in requiring updates to different language versions.)

Andrew