[PGCanada] Re: Plans for website

Jen Zed jenzed at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 09:00:10 PDT 2005

hmmmm...yeah, I should probably think of the site architecture as
"core" (book search / book display) and "extended" (accounts,
favourites, tagging, etc). The "extended" interface could be enabled
or disabled by the webmaster or the user (or based on the language
selected on the portal page) ... more on the wiki:
http://www.jenzed.com/pgcawiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.PortalPlan

Good feedback, Andrew - thanks for preventing me from riding madly off
in all directions. :)

jen.