[PGCanada] Last Call for Web Hosting

Jen Zed jenzed at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 09:25:04 PDT 2005

On 4/25/05, Russell McOrmond <russell at flora.ca> wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Apr 2005, Jen Zed wrote:
>
> > On 4/25/05, Russell McOrmond <russell at flora.ca> wrote:
> >>
> >>    Do you have a domain name you will be pointing at this site?
> >
> > James Linden registered http://www.projectgutenberg.ca/. Until
> > recently, this pointed to a "coming soon" page, but now the URL is
> > dead (and maybe his email address at this domain too?)
[...]
>    Would James be considered the technical lead for the project?

Umm, depends on which aspect we're talking about. James has been
working on a back-end system called "Unibook" - most of the "Process"
stuff on the Wiki assumes use of this application. I'm taking care of
our web presence - the wiki and the front-end to the content
repository.

James registered the projectgutenberg.ca domain name before I became
involved in PG-CA. As far as I know, it's never had anything but a
"Coming Soon" page. Regardless, we have to get in touch with him to
make sure. Let's wait a few days - maybe he's just off-line for a
while.

If we can't get in touch with him, do we have any alternative besides
registering a new domain name? Could we work with a temporary domain
name while we get things set up?

jen.