[PGCanada] First texts for PG Canada

Andrew Sly sly at victoria.tc.ca
Wed Aug 10 12:44:27 PDT 2005

Thanks for the suggestion.

>From a quick glance, it appears that copyright on L. M. Montgomery
works published during her life would have expired as of Jan. 1, 1993.

I've worked closely with the text of Roughing It in the Bush,
and it does have some structural complexities I think I'd rather
save until later.

Both those works can be found in PG.
In fact, coincidentally enough, in the Project Gutenberg catalog, the
two authors in question are (alphabetically) adjactant to one another.
See: http://www.gutenberg.org/browse/authors/m

Andrew