[PGCanada] Prospective volunteers

Andrew Sly sly at victoria.tc.ca
Wed Jan 26 13:15:13 PST 2005

I've exchanged emails with a couple of volunteers who have come
to PG Canada asking "What can I do to help?"

I would love it if anyone asking this could be directed to
a place where they could actively contribute something.
However, as a group, I don't believe we are at that stage
yet.

The main expectation seems to be that volunteers would like
to be preparing books--which only makes sense.

I can tell people inquiring that we won't we ready for new
content for a couple of months, and suggesting some of the
current issues that seem to need attention as things they
might be able to help with.

Are there any other suggestions from people here?

Andrew