[PGCanada] Text management/formatting (was: Moving ahead with PGCanada)

Michael Hart hart at pglaf.org
Fri Jan 14 11:42:47 PST 2005

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005, James Linden wrote:

>  Assuming we have 15,000 items (as MH says), which we actually do NOT have,
. . . .

If you find any discrepancies with the count, please let me know in detail,
and I will take them up with Brett Fishburne and George Davis, who do the
official count every week.  Sometimes they disagree for a day or two, but it
is always balanced in a few days, and usually a correction and/or comment
appears in the next PT1 Weekly Newsletter.

According to their count, which they agreed on this week, we should now
have over 15,050 titles, as individually listed each week in PT2 of the
Weekly Newsletter, and the Monthly Newsletter, written by George.

Please send me any comments, suggestions, additions, corrections, etc.,
you may have.

Thanks!

mh