[PGCanada] Canadian copyright for corporations

Russell McOrmond russell at flora.ca
Tue Jan 18 14:42:13 PST 2005

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, Wallace J.McLean wrote:

> [...]

  Are you suggesting that anonymous works (which works with corporate
ownership tend to be) have only a 50 year term?

  I am surprised that corporations are not then "disclosing" authorship
when term is near to expire, disclosing the author who died last given
that in joint authorship the "public domain public good countdown" starts
when the last author dies (or is offed... I think the morbidity of public
benefit from authors death should be eradicated).

--
 Happy Hacking, Eh!    http://www.digital-copyright.ca/blog/2 (My BLOG)
 Sign the Petition Users' Rights! http://digital-copyright.ca/petition/