[PGCanada] material

Andrew Sly sly at victoria.tc.ca
Tue Jul 12 15:53:11 PDT 2005

Hi Jeremy

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005, Jeremy Lammi wrote:

> Perhaps a stupid question but has anyone done a
> preliminary list of material?

If you wish to make such a list, please go ahead and do so.

As I've said before, I don't think that finding material
or lack of ideas for material will be a problem at all.

I have a list of 350+ canadiana titles already in PG
and PG Australia that could be adapted, I have a shelf
of a few Life+50 PD books, I see more possibilities almost
every time I visit the library, and I know other people
have ideas too.

In the end, I think it will be the same as what we find
at PG--whatever volunteers want to work on is what will
be added to the collection.

Andrew