[PGCanada] PG Canada Wiki

Jennifer Zickerman jennifer at sxip.com
Sun Mar 6 23:19:14 PST 2005

...is up:

http://www.jenzed.com/pgcawiki/pmwiki.php

The most useful part for now, I think, is the Roadmap:
http://www.jenzed.com/pgcawiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.Roadmap. I've tried to
break down what we need to do into manageable benchmarks.

Much of the content was drawn from the mailing lists; as you'll see, a
lot of it is in "dump" form, where relevant snippets from discussions
were dropped onto the wiki page for later clean-up and up-shotting. (All
full names have been converted to initials.)

Please be kind: I'm new to wiki-building (and, of course, to PG Canada).
I am worried that, since nobody knows me and I have no credibility with
this group, I will annoy people by creating the wiki and laying out what
I think we need to do next. I hope you will give me the benefit of the
doubt, and excuse my forwardness. I've done a lot of software project
management - planning is an almost reflexive reaction with me by now.

jen.