[PGCanada] Ebooks llibres et gratuits

Jennifer Zickerman jennifer at sxip.com
Fri Mar 11 21:04:16 PST 2005

Bonjour, Coolmicro.

Je ne parle pas français (mais un peu). So rather than writing
appallingly bad French, would someone please translate this for me?

In addition to French content, I think we also need a French wiki and a
French front-end for the content (after we figure out the general
content front-end).

I've created an item on the "Help PG Canada" page on the wiki
(http://www.jenzed.com/pgcawiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.HelpPGCanada) that
lists the wiki pages that are ready for translation. As soon as a few
are done, I'll re-jig the wiki so that the site is "mirrored" in French
and English.

Translation will be an ongoing job, but it would be easy (she says
totally off the top of her head) to set up a translation tracking system
tied to the site's "change history" function.

jen.