[PGCanada] Ebooks llibres et gratuits

Jennifer Zickerman jennifer at sxip.com
Tue Mar 15 08:33:41 PST 2005

Hi Carlo. A lot of the wiki content was drawn from older mailing list
conversations, and has been superseded by James' mega process doc. (I
implemented the process doc on the wiki over the week-end, and just
completed it this morning.)

In any case, the idea of three character language code is gone.
Regardless, I've added your comment to the Master Creation page
(http://www.jenzed.com/pgcawiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.MasterCreation).

jen.