[PGCanada] List of current Canadian etexts?

Andrew Sly sly at victoria.tc.ca
Sun Mar 20 00:07:57 PST 2005

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005, kris foster wrote:

> That's a good start.  I notice some of Wallace's are missing.  Would it
> make sense to add a page to the wiki?

Yes, I havn't gone out of my way to add any titles recently
unless someone specifically mentions them to me. (or they
are texts I've helped produce)

Are you thinking of a page for requested/suggested texts on the
wiki? It couldn't hurt. Although, I'll say again that I
don't believe that a shortage of material to add will be a
problem.

There is an abundance of material on PG and other places that
various people could want to add to PG Canada for various
reasons. Also, there is the largely untapped post-1922
Canadian public domain which some would suggest as a priority.

If experience with PG is any indicator, the actual texts added
to the collection will be more likely to be determined by
the volunteers who actually do the work digitising/reformatting
the texts, rather than any particular list.

Andrew