[PGCanada] Re: Queen of Seven Swords

Andrew Sly sly at victoria.tc.ca
Tue Mar 29 15:44:59 PST 2005

Mark:

If this book were digitized and ready to go, I believe it could
be posted at PG Australia. (There a already seven post-1922
GK Chesterton titles at PG Australia.)

If you have page images, you might want to consider running them
through Distributed Proofers Europe (http://dp.rastko.net/)
Copyright restrictions will not allows this text to be
processed on the American Distributed Proofing site.

Andrew