[PGCanada] List of current Canadian etexts?

Andrew Sly sly at victoria.tc.ca
Sat Mar 19 22:51:25 PST 2005

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005, kris foster wrote:

> Has a list of current Canadian PG titles been made?  I do know of a few
> individual books, and I'm in the middle of transcribing some Drummond
> poems for PG.
>
> If this hasn't been done already, I don't mind putting in some effort
> to find what's in there.

I know I've mentioned this a few times before,
but I suppose one more couldn't hurt.

A while ago, I put in a good deal of effort
doing just what you describe.
Take a look at:
http://www.victoria.tc.ca/~sly/cancon.htm

The first link on the page leads to a list
of a few hundred titles of Canadiana in PG.

As it is right now, it's perhaps reaching the
limits of usefulness, but I have the data it's
generated from in a database if anyone would
like it for other purposes.

And I'll welcome any suggestions for more titles
to add....

Andrew