[PGCanada] An Immodest Proposal

Carlo Traverso traverso at dm.unipi.it
Sat Mar 19 12:02:21 PST 2005

    Jen> What is the feasibility of launching PG Canada on Canada Day
    Jen> (July 1)?  Could we do it? We'd need:

    Jen> 1. Content: Some Canadian books (fifteen to twenty?), some
    Jen> French some English, ASCII and HTML format. It would be good
    Jen> if some of those books were only available from PG-Canada.

This is impossible: if PG-CAN is truly PG, they can be posted at least
at other life+50 PG, e.g. GP-Europa, that is in Serbia, and is
starting now. But probably DP-EU can welcome PG-CAN leaving the
posting priority of some books to PG-CAN.

Gallica has several titles connected to Canada, both in french and in
english. If the possibility is realistic, we can start proofreading
now, and some books will be ready for july. Later it might be too
late.

Carlo Traverso