[PGCanada] [BP] Re: In Canada, "Hollywood's MP" sent packing (fwd)

Russell McOrmond russell at flora.ca
Thu Jan 26 11:08:13 PST 2006

   We need to somehow get all the activists on this issue together.  Are
we all aware of each other?

   Our opponents that want to make copyright longer, stronger and more
complex are able to collaborate their lobbying of the government.  We
need to be able to coordinate our message as well.

   While I host a forum at Digital-copyright.ca  , I am open to other
ideas as well.  Where the forum is hosted doesn't matter -- but the fact
we must collaborate does!

--
  2415+ Canadians oppose Bill C-60 which protects antiquated Recording,
  Movie and "software manufacturing" industries from modernization.