[posted] Re: REPosted (#4399, Millay)

John Mark Ockerbloom ockerblo at pobox.upenn.edu
Sun Aug 9 18:43:10 PDT 2009

I didn't see the HTML version mentioned in this post.  Looking in

   http://www.gutenberg.org/dirs/4/3/9/4399/

shows only a text version (and the zipped version of that text).

Did the HTML version mentioned
somehow get left off the posting, or was there actually no HTML
version in this case?

Thanks,

John