[posted] Posted(#30717, Ritchie)

David Price ccx074 at pglaf.org
Sun Dec 20 11:15:08 PST 2009

East Anglia, by J. Ewing Ritchie                                         30717
   [Subtitle: Personal Recollections and Historical Associations]
   [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/3/0/7/1/30717 ]
   [Files: 30717.txt; 30717-0.txt; 30717-h.htm]

For those wishing to know: Ritchie was the son of a nonconfirmist minister
in East Anglia, England, and the book contains his recollections of his
young days, famous people from the region etc.  Ritchie didn't get on well
with "church" folk but this in no ways mars an interesting read.

All the best,
David
England, very cold and I see we've had more snow