[posted] Re: Posted (#30738, Napolitano) !

Carlo Traverso traverso at posso.dm.unipi.it
Tue Dec 22 10:47:49 PST 2009

There is an error in the encoding of the header. While the file is ISO-8859-1
the header is UTF-8. This means that the accented è of Bibliothèque is
wrongly encoded (as also appears below).

When I access the HTML it is just this character, but when I access
the txt file, that has no encoding information, in firefox, the
encoding is misread UTF-8, and the body of the file is messed.

Carlo