[posted] Re: Posted (#18410, Torbett) !

John Mark Ockerbloom ockerblo at pobox.upenn.edu
Thu May 28 08:35:27 PDT 2009

Indexer's note: the front page of the HTML version is a bit messed
up on this one (it misspells "PHOTOPLAY" at one point), but I think
the date at the bottom of the title page is supposed to be 1914,
not 1911.  (The copyright on the next page, also seen in the plain
text version, uses 1914.)

I'm using 1914 as the key date in my index, but if it should in fact
be 1911, let me know.

Thanks,

   John