[posted] Posted(#33457, Parkerson)

David Price ccx074 at pglaf.org
Tue Aug 17 13:21:58 PDT 2010

An Elogy to the Memory of the late Wm. Palgrave, Esq.,by James Parkerson 33457
   [Subtitle: with Other Pieces]
   [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/3/3/4/5/33457 ]
   [Files: 33457.txt; 33457-0.txt; 33457-h.htm]

For those wishing to know: another poetical pamphlet, published in the
early 1800's by the Norfolk poet. Despite the subtitle the pamphlet
consists of just the title poem, there were never any other poems added -
I know as I've handled the original.  Given the erratic printing of most
of Parkerson's publications this isn't unexpected!

All the best,
David,
England, far too hot