[posted] Posted (#38296, Haynes) !

David Widger cdwidger at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 10:04:17 PST 2011

I have no idea which of the three of us screwed up: PGLAF, David or Joe.

It just seems to happen a couple of time a year.  My routine is to
_move_ the files from \spool to one of my PGLAF home folders as that
takes only a few milliseconds, and then copy it from that folder to
my computer.  That way I cannot "forget" to delete them from \spool.

This was an easy fix as my file was still sitting in \spool when your
posting not arrived.  All I had to do was delete the folder from
spool so it never got to the server.

Slow start to the winter here.  Heidi is recovering from two
fractured ribs (her horse stumbled and Heidi went flying over his
head), so we are having a very quiet time.

Best over the holidays,

David