[posted] Posted (#38456, Scherzer) !

Al Haines ajhaines at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 31 15:23:25 PST 2011

Austrian Frigate Novara, Volume I, by Karl Ritter von Scherzer           38456
  [Full title: Narrative of the Circumnavigation of the Globe by the
                Austrian Frigate Novara, Volume I]
  [Subtitle: (Commodore B. Von Wullerstorf-Urbair,) Undertaken by Order
              of the Imperial Government in the Years 1857, 1858, & 1859,
              Under the Immediate Auspices of His I. and R. Highness the
              Archduke Ferdinand Maximilian, Commander-In-Chief of the
              Austrian Navy.]
  [Commentator: Alexander von Humboldt]
  [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/3/8/4/5/38456 ]
  [Files: 38456.txt; 38456-8.txt; 38456-h.htm]

Thanks to Thorsten Kontowski, Henry Gardiner and the
Online Distributed Proofreading Team at http://www.pgdp.net
(This file made from scans of public domain material at
Austrian Literature Online.)

Regards,
Al