[posted] Re: REPosted (#9536, Thackeray)

John Mark Ockerbloom ockerblo at pobox.upenn.edu
Tue May 10 18:21:00 PDT 2011

Note that there is no actual book content in this entry (nor was there
before);
just the generic Gutenberg header and a very short file that might
say the word "Newcomes", but it goes by very fast.

(It was like this before; I don't index it, but would be glad to
  if some actual content was here.  Let me know if anything does appear.)

John