[posted] delay of new eBooks ibiblio partially offline

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Mon Nov 7 03:05:45 PST 2011

Our main distribution server is www.gutenberg.org, which
is hosted by iBiblio: www.ibiblio.org

Since Saturday, they have had trouble with their servers.
I anticipate things will be fixed sometime Monday.  Meanwhile,
new Project Gutenberg files have not been arriving (even if
you saw a Posted email).  Please be patient, as we expect
the wonderful & capable iBiblio folks will have things back
to normal quite soon.

I will email this list if delays are anticipated to persist.

  -- Greg

Dr. Gregory B. Newby
Chief Executive and Director
Project Gutenberg Literary Archive Foundation http://gutenberg.org
A 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization with EIN 64-6221541
gbnewby at pglaf.org