[posted] Posted (#38037, Various) !

Al Haines ajhaines at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 16 17:17:02 PST 2011

It's done on the same page on which you signed up for the list:

click on the list you want to be removed from (posted, in this case)

go to the bottom of the resulting page

you'll see an Unsubscribe button--to its left, enter the same email
address that you used to subscribe, then click the button.

FYI - one of the options provided in your subscription profile is to
receive only a daily summary (digest) of postings, not all the
individual messages.