[posted] Posted (#38163, Hugo) !

jeroen at bohol.ph jeroen at bohol.ph
Tue Nov 29 01:31:24 PST 2011

Thanks Al,

This completes the 5-volume set. Formerly we used to post "complete"
works as well. I could do this as well (I have some code to merge my
TEI files into a single integrated document, and regenerate HTML from
that), but wonder if this is still considered good practice and adds
value (For me this adds some value, as it reduces the number of
downloads and documents people need to have on their e-readers, etc.)

So my question: Should I submit a combined volume?

Jeroen.