[posted] Posted (#37570, Hamilton) !

Joe Loewenstein joe at pglaf.org
Thu Sep 29 19:08:27 PDT 2011

Secret History of the Court of England, from the Accession of George the 37570
  [Title: Secret History of the Court of England, from the Accession of
George the Third to the Death of George the Fourth, Volume I (of 2)]
  [Author: Lady Anne Hamilton]
  [Subtitle: Including, Among Other Important Matters, Full Particulars of
the Mysterious Death of the Princess Charlotte]
  [NOTE TO INDEXERS: The Library of Congress catalogue for this 1832
edition lists both Lady Anne Hamilton AND Olivia Wilmot Serres as
"supposed authors." I have listed Lady Hamilton as the sole author, in
keeping with the title page, but the correct attribution should be looked
into and corrected if warranted (in which case I shall change the
headers). Please let me know.]
  [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/3/7/5/7/37570 ]
  [Files: 37570.txt; 37570-8.txt; 37570-h.htm; ]
  [Clearance: 20080905105952hamilton]

E-text prepared by Steven Gibbs, Lisa Reigel, and the Online Distributed
Proofreading Team (http://www.pgdp.net)

Thanks,

Joe Loewenstein