[posted] Mike Dawe <mike.thgraoret at emteedee.net>

David Widger cdwidger at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 01:27:29 PDT 2012

Hi Mike,

I have added the three missing pages to PG file #76

Thanks very much for reporting this deficiency.

The text and html files are online now, it may be
later today before the autogeneration of the mobi
and kindle files are completed and uploaded to the servers.

David Widger

Mon Aug 13 20:33:19 2012 Mike Dawe - Ticket created [Reply] [Comment][Forward]