[posted] REPosted (#6528, Stendall)

Greg Newby gbnewby at pglaf.org
Mon Jan 2 16:38:31 PST 2012

Al pointed out my errors, though didn't point out I misspelled
the author's name on the Subject line: Stendal

Herein lie some perils of hand-posting non-standard files:

On Mon, Jan 02, 2012 at 09:34:31AM -0800, Al Haines wrote:
> Hi, Greg - several oddities...
>
> - there's no 6528-8.txt file, nor is there a 6528-r.rtf file.

There was a 6528-8.txt, perhaps you looked before it was pushed.  However:

> - your posting note mentions a BOM.  Since that implies a Unicode text
> file, should there (also) be a 6528-0.txt file?

Renamed 6528-8.txt 6528-0.txt , and now it displays properly:
  http://www.gutenberg.org/files/6528/

I hope this change will trigger automatic regeneration of the
epub, html, etc.  A complaint about those files were what led
me to repost.

> - there's a 6528r folder which contains only sages10r.rtf, which from
> its datestamp, looks like it matches the sages10r.zip in the \old
> folder.

Renamed to 6528-r.rtf

Thanks!
  -- Greg