[posted] Posted (#40950, Roumania) !

Joe Loewenstein joe at pglaf.org
Fri Oct 5 17:16:16 PDT 2012

The Dreamer of Dreams, by Marie, Queen of Roumania                       40950
  [Ill.: Edmund Dulac]
  [NOTE FOR INDEXERS: The Library of Congress listing for the author is
"Marie, Queen, consort of Ferdinand I, King of Romania, 1875-1938."  This
work is attributed by some internet sources to Marie's predesessor,
Elizabeth, who wrote under the pen name of Carmen Sylva.  The book is
dedicated to "my daughter Ileana."  Marie had a daughter by that name,
Elizabeth did not.]
  [Link: http://www.gutenberg.org/4/0/9/5/40950 ]
  [Files: 40950.txt; 40950-8.txt; 40950-h.htm; ]
  [Clearance: 20100826185423queenofrou]

E-text prepared by Suzanne Shell, Mary Meehan, and the Online Distributed
Proofreading Team (http://www.pgdp.net) from page images generously made
available by Internet Archive/American Libraries
(http://archive.org/details/americana)

Thanks,

Joe Loewenstein