[posted] REPosted (#9485, Field)

Al Haines ajhaines at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 31 09:12:41 PDT 2014

Fixed--new files should be on-line in about 15-20 minutes.

Not sure what happened with the 8abpt*.* files--I didn't find them when
I downloaded the 7abpt*.* files for reposting.  Whatever the case, I
recovered all three 8abpt*.* (text, text zipped, HTML zipped) files from
a mirror, and they're part of the new fileset.

Al