[posted] REPosted (#5029, Cleveland)

John Mark Ockerbloom ockerblo at pobox.upenn.edu
Sun Nov 30 07:37:17 PST 2014

Thanks!  By the way, is it worth also including the addresses from
Cleveland's second, non-contiguous term?  (Those would be the
1893-1896 addresses.)  I don't see them in this file, or in the
file at #5050, but they exist, and can be found as parts of
Gutenberg etext #14137 under the "annual message" headings.

John