[posted] Posted (#47984, Reybaud) !

David Widger cdwidger at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 04:33:19 PST 2015

Chuck;

It appears we both took this file and posted it:
the one I did was 47990, but the interesting
thing is that mine has the author as Guerrazzi,
which I think is corrrect as I originally had it
"Domenico" as that was the way it was in the
upload note but then one of the producers told me
she had gotten it wrong in the upload note.

As you are on dry land and better able to
communicate with the producers, and as you posted
it first, I will delete the one I did and use that number for my next file.

David